Monday 5 July 2010

First Stall!

I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks because I have been so busy making things... because tonight I'll be running my first stall at a fundraising pamper evening!

I'm a little excited, but mostly nervous!

I have a table cloth, 2 notice boards covered in fabric to pin things on, I have made little cards with my name and web address for my earrings, I have made loads more jewellery, I have bought things like a receipt book and price tags... I think I am almost ready, but am a bit stressed, as it's the first time I've done anything like this, and am sure I will have forgotten something!

Will post some pictures and some feedback later on!!

If anyone is in or near Basingstoke and fancies coming along, it's at the Play Council office at Winklebury Community Centre (just off Winklebury Way) from 7:30 onwards tonight, and will cost £3 to get in, which includes a drink and nibbles! There's going to be jewellery, handmade cards, massage, reiki, candles, and much more!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment